COVID-19 SHIPPING DELAYS
Due to the overwhelming demand for deliveries across Canada, as well as modified practices by our shipping partners to keep their workforce and customers safe, customers should anticipate parcel delays for the foreseeable future. Canada Post is responding to unprecedented parcel volumes and has suspended all service guarantees, including Express post. Therefore, we are unable to give you an accurate estimate of your parcel's arrival date. Please use the provided tracking information to check online for the most up to date information on the shipment. Delays of several days or even weeks are not uncommon at this time. We appreciate your patience and understanding.We will continue to be here to support you as our customer, before, during, and after the buying & shipping process. However, due to these long and universal delays, we are not able to re-ship orders or flag them for investigation with the same expediency as we were able to prior to the delays associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. Thank you for being our customer, and we appreciate your support more than ever at this time.
Please look below for ship times:
- Canada Orders ship & arrive within 3 to 6 business days (CAN)
- International Orders (USA, Mexico,) may take up to 2-4 weeks for arrival.
- Rural cities may take longer to arrive.
- Some countries have import duties or taxes that apply. The customer is responsible for payment of those fees if applicable.
- All Other International Orders (Outside of Canada, USA & Mexico):
- Currently, we have stopped shipping outside of these countries but will slowly open back up to all other countries.
- If you are wanting to make an order, and willing to pay the extra shipping, please send us a message with what you want and we will send you a quote. firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping method is determined by the seller and is based on the area you live in and what shipping methods are available to your area at the time your order is placed. No expedited shipping is available. If you are unable to receive a certain carrier please contact us before placing your order. The shipping methods we use are CanadaPost. It is the seller’s discretion to decide which shipping method is appropriate for your order.
Customs on international shipments are the customer’s responsibility and vary depending on the country. Please contact your local customs office to find out your countries rates.
If you have any issues with the product quality please contact us upon arrival so we can help you out.