Lark Tree Candle
Our Lark Tree candle is an aesthetic natural soy candle. A beautiful addition to your home decor. This is one candle not many would want to light up. Our candles are handmade, scented & coloured individually, so there may be some variations which only makes each piece unique. Most of the times our sculptured candles will be used as home decor pieces, but if burning ensure that it’s placed on a deep plate or deep trinket dish to avoid the wax spilling onto your furniture. Due to candle structure and wax, we can not guarantee that candles are dripless, as they are created for decoration purposes.
Natural Soy Wax
Small: Diameter 2 inch, height 3.5 inch, weight 60grams
Medium: Diameter 3 inch, height 5 inch, weight 130grams
Large : Diameter 4 inch, height 4 inch, weight 300grams
7 simple steps to candle safely
1. Don't walk away. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Make sure that the candle is completely out and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room
2.Always use a candleholder specifically designed for candle use. The holder should be heat resistant, sturdy and large enough to contain drips or melted wax.
3. Secure the area. Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper and flammable decorations. Keep your hair and loose clothing away from flame.
4. Keep from kids & pets. Make sure kinds and pets can not reach burning candles. Do not place lit candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
5. Avoid drafts and vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting and excessive dripping.
6. Do not touch or move. Never touch or move the candle while it is burning or while the wax is liquified.
7. Keep candles 3'' part away. Place burning candles at least three inches from one another. This it to make sure they do not melt one another or create their own drafts that will cause the candle to burn improperly.